We Are Now Accepting Patients – Welcome Back!
We have implemented a series of changes to ensure the ongoing safety of our patients and team members. Our office has always utilized protocols and personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded the CDC guidelines, however, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please refer to our website where you will find a list of things we are doing to keep you and our team safe during your visit.
- New patients: Please fill out your medical history on our website 24 hours prior to your appointment. If it is less than 24 hours, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help minimize the amount of time spent in the office.
- Please contact the office if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. (Fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose).
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please arrive on time. If you are early, please wait in your car until your scheduled appointment. When you enter please maintain physical distancing and respect the markers on the floor.
- Please arrive wearing a mask if you have one.
- We will ask that you disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer upon arrival and we will take your temperature.
- COVID screening questions will be reviewed and consent signed.
- We ask that you please respect physical distancing with all staff and patients.
- Prior to your examination, we will ask that you rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide rinse for 30 seconds.
- Disinfect your hands before leaving the office.
Revised: June 11, 2020
At South Calgary Periodontal Group, we are always welcoming new patients.
Call us at (403) 278-5446 to book your consultation appointment today!